Please take some time to read the below terms and conditions to enjoy a great experience with Lil’ Tots.
WHAT IS IN THE LIL’ TOTS PACKAGE
- All your meals are prepared fresh, using all natural and wholesome ingredients, balanced to meet your child’s needs.
- Your child’s food will be delivered fresh as scheduled. Upon receiving the package, you must immediately place all perishable meals in the fridge to maintain optimum quality and freshness. The ideal refrigerator temperature is between 0 – 4 degrees Celsius. Failure to follow safe food handling practices and temperature recommendations may increase the risk of foodborne illness.
- Occasionally, the food containers might get damaged during transportation and food quality may be compromised. In such instances, please do not let your child consume the damaged meal; instead call us immediately and we’ll try our best to send you a replacement meal.
- Our products must be consumed within three (3) days of delivery or stored in the freezer section for consumption within 1 month. Always check the production and expiry dates as shown on each container. These instructions should be strictly followed and products should be discarded after that time.
- Clients may choose various delivery addresses.
- We deliver to the emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain and Ras Al Khaimah.
- Changes to delivery locations are permitted but must be requested 2 working days (48 hrs) in advance.
- Delivery timings will be assigned by our logistics provider and you will be given a 3hrs window.
- Any individual at the delivery address who accepts a delivery from us is presumed to be authorized to receive such delivery.
- Your subscription is valid for the period of 20 working days from your package start date. As this is a meal-delivery service, no refunds are permitted for products purchased through this Website.
- To put your package on hold and/or resume your subscription, we require a notification period of 2 working days (48 hrs) in advance in order to make all the necessary changes.
- Product pricing and our delivery charges, if any, will be as quoted on the Website from time to time, and do not include applicable taxes.
- Payment for all products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Cash on Delivery is acceptable at an additional charge.
- All payments are non-refundable.
MEMBERSHIP & ACCOUNT SECURITY
- You must be 18 years of age or older and legally capable of entering into binding contracts in order to apply to become a subscriber. When you create an account, you agree you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account by, among other things: (i) ensuring that your registration details are true, up to date, and accurate; and (ii) not sharing your password, letting anyone else access your account, transferring your account to any other person, or taking other actions that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- No data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. While we work to protect information you provide, any information you transmit to us is transmitted at your sole and absolute discretion and at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You are solely responsible for knowing about any food allergies you or your child may have and for verifying our products and their contents before handling, using and consuming such products. You understand, acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee that our products are free of allergens. Consult with your child’s pediatrician should you have any questions about introducing and feeding our products to your child.
- Lil’ Tots products should always be used with adult supervision. Some products contain whole pieces from various food groups that should be fed to children with care. The spoon contained in the packaging may pose choking hazard.
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that Lil’ Tots does not imply, suggest or represent that any of our products are meant to be a comprehensive nutrition plan or solution for your child. Statements made and products sold through the Website are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- We attempt to display the products, other materials and nutritional information you view on the website as accurately as possible. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy of such materials and information. The website may contain information about products that are not available for that week.
- You are solely responsible for, and assume all risks related to the proper and safe handling, storage, use and consumption of the products you receive from us.
- We reserve the right to offer special promotions on occasion with different terms and conditions than the ones stated above without prior notice.
- Prices and menus may also be subject to change at our discretion, without prior notice.
Please feel free to contact us on 00 971 55 369 5002 or at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns.