Last Updated September 1, 2019
The Information We Collect
- We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the Services unless you provide us with the Personal Information of you and your children voluntarily i.e. your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number (“Personal Information”) and your children’s information, such as your child’s name, date of birth, allergy information, and preferences.
- In addition to the above, we may collect non-personal information (“Non-Personal Information”), including:
- Information that we automatically collect from your activity when you use the Website and/or the Services, such as your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, order information, and similar information concerning your use of the Services.
- Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as number of children, names of children, gender, demographic information, nutritional information, dietary preferences and product and service preferences.
- Information that we collect or receive from other sources through Third-Party Advertising Companies for the purpose of tailoring, analyzing, managing, reporting, and optimizing advertising you see on the Website, the Services, and elsewhere.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have registered for the Services, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information and Billing Information by following the instructions found on the Website. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Lil’ Tots marketing email. Registered users cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Non-Personal Information to process transactions; provide you with the Website and the Services; solicit your feedback; inform you about our products, services, upcoming events, and special promotions and those of our third-party marketing partners; administer and process contests, promotions, and sweepstakes; and improve our Website and Services. We may also share Personal Information, the Billing Information, and/or Non-Personal Information as described below.
- In order to administer our contests, promotions, and sweepstakes, we may share your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Services, we might analyze the Non-Personal Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and the Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- As we develop our business, we may sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, Personal Information, Billing Information, and Non-Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, Billing Information, and Non-Personal Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lil’ Tots or others.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction; however, there is no security system that is impenetrable. Thus we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 through the Website or the Services.
How to Contact Us